- The artist cannot prioritize the commission over prior obligations (i.e. work, university, etc.) but will take commissions first in artistic priorities.
- The sketch of the commission will be sent to the client for approval before any further work is done.
- For the best results, please provide the artist with up-to-date reference images and other useful information relevant to the commission.
- The artist reserves the right to refuse any commission for any reason, as well as to cancel the commission at any time.
PAYMENT AND REFUNDS
- Unless given special permission, payment is to be made upfront via SquareCash or PayPal. No work will be made until the full or initial down payment is made. If payment is not made within a week, the commission will be canceled.
- When using PayPal, the artist will issue an invoice.
- A refund can be given, minus the price of the work that has already been done.
RIGHTS AND PERMISSIONS
- You may not repost my art in your personal galleries without my special permission. Otherwise, you may reblog, retweet, etc. from my websites.
- You MAY NOT edit, sell prints, redistribute without permission, claim credit, or use for advertising (fliers, posters, etc), profit or non-profit. If you are unsure, please ask.
- You are granted limited rights for personal use. This includes using the image as a wallpaper, icons, signatures, etc. Credit is preferred anywhere the artwork will be public. If you are unsure, please ask.
- Any major changes (sketch redo, large amounts of editing on ink/color, etc.) will result in an additional charge of +$20 per change.
- Minor changes are acceptable, but please provide as much detail as possible prior to the start of the work to prevent any potential changes.
- Please know exactly what you want before asking for a commission. The more details provided, the easier it will be for the artist.
- The artist will not draw the following under any circumstance: heavy fetish content (i.e. sexual vore or gore, body part fetishism, etc.), depictions of sexual intercourse, and themes promoting racism, trans- or homophobia, sexism or hate aimed at any group in general.
- Currently, the artist draws pornography/adult material on a case by case basis only and has the right to refuse a commission involving such material.
- The artist will only draw trademarked characters on a case- by-case basis.